“Roskosmos” called the estimated date of the first launch of “Proton”

The first launch of “Proton” after the withdrawal of the engines to be held on 29 may, said Roscosmos. Last week it became known that almost all the recalled engines found marriage

The carrier rocket “proton-M”. 2013

(Photo: press-service of Roscosmos / RIA Novosti)

The first launch of the carrier rocket “proton-M” after the withdrawal of all engines of the second and third stages is scheduled for may 29. In an interview with “Kommersant” said Director General State space scientific production center (Khrunichev) Khrunichev (included in the “Roskosmos”) Andrew Kalinowski.

“The first launch is planned for may 29. Initially the commercial launch of the Echostar-21 was to be held in late 2016 — early 2017, but, unfortunately, the engines on this rocket are in the risk zone,” — said Kalinowski.

To recall all engines of the second and third stage of “Proton” became known on 25 January 2017. Then “Kommersant” with reference to several top-managers of enterprises of the space industry reported that the leadership of the Roscosmos decided to withdraw the engine at Voronezh mechanical plant (VMZ) due to technical problems found during testing of one of the liquid engines of the second stage of “Proton”.

Out of space: rating the accident rate rockets

Photo gallery

On 30 March the General Director of NPO “Energomash” Igor Arbuzov said that VMZ enumerates 71 engine, “or almost the entire groundwork for the second and third steps”. According to Arbuzov, all defects in the engines had been associated with the use of technology not covered by solder during soldering of the injector head gas generators. The head of the Energomash also noted that the first deliveries of engines with fixed defects should begin in may of this year.

28 January, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of state Corporation, Vice-Premier Dmitry Rogozin noted that the launches of “Proton-M” should resume after 3.5 months. In early February, General Director of Roscosmos Igor Komarov said that the first launch of “Proton” after the inspections scheduled for early April.

Author:
Daria Nabieva

Other RBC

Authorities explained how the need to show the documents to the police

Auto

Named the most profitable ways to invest money

Clothing of Dmitry Dibrova drove in a stupor of secular browser

Style

The number of Russians may be exempt from the payment of contributions for capital repairs

Real estate

Died former football player of CSKA and Spartak

Sport

The main thing

In the UN security Council have made Western draft resolution on himatake in Syria

Policy

“Roskosmos” called the estimated date of the first launch of “Proton”

Technology and media

Volodin opposed the verification of facts from the investigation the FCO about Medvedev

Policy

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Login: