Quite a long service life and good tolerance to climatic changes have made this material so popular.
The main types of concrete
According to the method of application of concrete is divided into:
- The exterior work. These concretes often have additional properties or further strengthened, for example, valves;
- The internal work.
There is another classification according to the type of the filler:
- Heavy. For the manufacture of such concrete use special fillers (crushed stone from granite, metal shavings);
- Lungs. Are using lighter fillers (limestone and silicate).
The most common are:
- Concrete. A standard concrete mix with a granite filler is reinforced with a frame made of rebar. Well-proven brand of concrete producer “Vertical”;
- Silicate. The present composition of lime and silica. Manufactured by the technique of the autoclave;
- Hydro concrete. This species is distinguished by very high resistance to moisture;
- The claydite-concrete. The filler is expanded clay. This type of concrete is the cheapest.
These types are less resistant to aggressive environments:
- Plastobeton. Instead of cement in the composition of the added polymer (organic). Used in the casting floor;
- Gypsum concrete. Instead, cement is used to bind the plaster. Used in the construction of partitions. It is worth considering that he is very afraid of moisture;
- Isobutan. With his help equip additional insulation space.
If you want, you can use the new products (aerated concrete or foamed concrete). They can be used everywhere, moreover, buy concrete in Moscow will be no problems. These types are distinguished by lightness, resistance to water and low pressure, but should not be applied above the level of the third floor.
As concrete not to spoil
No matter how good was the composition, but if you violate the technology of preparation of solutions, then the quality can be significantly reduced. They should not do that:
- If the prepared solution over time has thickened, it is impossible to add water. Way to ruin the binding properties of concrete. The addition of excess moisture, interferes with his ability to harden and cause the formation of bubbles and voids (after drying);
- After laying the concrete mix design is necessary to condense (used industrial vibrators). If this is not done, the output hardened concrete will have too large number of pores;
- The solution can ”brew”. Therefore, it is impossible to hold for long periods of time in the sun (and leave in the mixer).
Moscow, ul Petrozavodskaya, K. TH.2, 125475